Three tactics researchers can employ to promote common knowledge is to (1) build engaging instructional materials, (2) conduct in-game tests of comprehension before allowing subjects to continue in an experiment, and (3) notify participants that all participants received the same instructions and form of comprehension testing.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to ensure my study is completed quickly and accurately?
- Where can I find information on the demographics of Amazon Mechanical Turk workers?
- Can I measure reaction time?
- What is Amazon Mechanical Turk (AMT) and how does it work?
- Do I have to manage participants from AMT?
- Who protects the personal information of AMT workers?
- Can I discover who my participants are?
- How can I be sure my data is secure? Where is the data stored?
- Can I trust the quality of data from AMT?
- I'm satisfied with the way I do research. Why would I use AMT?