Video files can be used for attention-based or sensory memory experiments where multiple senses need to be stimulated.
- To insert an video file, click Insert Stimuli --> video
- To re-size the video frame, click and drag the bottom-right corner of the video file (or use the position and size coordinates in the right panel)
- Setting autoplay or visible/invisible can be selected in the right properties panel
- Video sources (currently) need to be streamed from web sources, e.g. YouTube or similar URL weblink to video source
- To learn how to upload videos to YouTube, check out this demo:
Using videos: uploading "unlisted" videos to YouTube
Did we miss anything? Or have a suggestion for a video you'd like us to make? Let us know and we'll be happy to update the video with your suggestions.