Have an open ended question? Text input or response boxes are ideal for allowing users to provide their own answers or give feedback.
- To insert a text input box, click Insert Stimuli --> Text Input
- To re-size a text input box, click and drag the bottom-right corner of the box (or use the position and size coordinates in the right panel)
- To adjust behavioural elements, re-name the variable, and set character limitations, visit the right properties panel
- To capture reaction time, check Capture Data --> Capture Response Time
- To hide or enable timed display (e.g. show at 500 ms and hide at 1000 ms), adjust the settings in the right panel
Did we miss anything? Or have a suggestion for a video you'd like us to make? Let us know and we'll be happy to update the video with your suggestions.