Amazon ensures the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information for all micro-task workers registered on Amazon Mechanical Turk. Amazon has some of the strongest security systems in the world, and uses technologies such as geo-targeting to protect users’ data by storing and backing up data to hard drives in distributed locations around the world. We have chosen to locate our database in Ireland (European Union) and Canada for maximum security and privacy.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to ensure my study is completed quickly and accurately?
- Where can I find information on the demographics of Amazon Mechanical Turk workers?
- Can I measure reaction time?
- What is Amazon Mechanical Turk (AMT) and how does it work?
- Do I have to manage participants from AMT?
- Who protects the personal information of AMT workers?
- Can I discover who my participants are?
- How can I be sure my data is secure? Where is the data stored?
- Can I trust the quality of data from AMT?
- I'm satisfied with the way I do research. Why would I use AMT?