All data generated by or using Cognilab is stored in online servers in both Canada and Ireland (European Union) due to their stringent privacy and security policies.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to ensure my study is completed quickly and accurately?
- Where can I find information on the demographics of Amazon Mechanical Turk workers?
- Can I measure reaction time?
- What is Amazon Mechanical Turk (AMT) and how does it work?
- Do I have to manage participants from AMT?
- Who protects the personal information of AMT workers?
- Can I discover who my participants are?
- How can I be sure my data is secure? Where is the data stored?
- Can I trust the quality of data from AMT?
- I'm satisfied with the way I do research. Why would I use AMT?