Slider bars are great for capturing a range of opinions in difficult-to-discern questions.
- To insert a slider bar, click Insert Stimuli --> Slider
- To re-size a slider bar, click and drag the bottom-right corner of the bar (or use the position and size coordinates in the right panel)
- To adjust its font, size, color, modify behavioural elements, and specify your parameters, visit the right properties panel
- To capture reaction time, check Data Required --> Capture Response Time
- To hide or enable timed display (e.g. show at 500 ms and hide at 1000 ms), adjust the settings in the right panel
Did we miss anything? Or have a suggestion for a video you'd like us to make? Let us know and we'll be happy to update the video with your suggestions.