Buttons! They're great and we love 'em for recording responses, mainly because they are incredibly versatile and are compatible with several behavioural and event-based functions.
- To insert a button, click Insert Stimuli --> Button
- To re-size a button, click and drag the bottom-right corner of the button (or use the position and size coordinates in the right panel)
- To adjust its label, visible/invisible, font, size and color, visit the right properties panel
- To enable keypress, check Keyboard Shortcut and insert the desired keypress
- To capture reaction time, check Capture Data --> Capture Response Time
- To hide or enable timed display (e.g. show at 500 ms and hide at 1000 ms), adjust the settings in the right panel
Did we miss anything? Or have a suggestion for a video you'd like us to make? Let us know and we'll be happy to update the video with your suggestions.