Simple and straight-forward. Option bars display all available options to select from.
- To insert a options bar, click Insert Stimuli --> Options
- To re-size a options bar, click and drag the bottom-right corner of the bar (or use the position and size coordinates in the right panel)
- To adjust its font, size, color, modify behavioural elements, and specify your option items, visit the right properties panel
- To capture reaction time, check Capture Data --> Capture Response Time
- To hide or enable timed display (e.g. show at 500 ms and hide at 1000 ms), adjust the settings in the right panel
Please note that each variable name must be unique. If you have two option bars in the same trial, with the same variable name (e.g., multiple_choice_1), only the last response will be recorded. To avoid this, please make sure each option bar has a unique variable name.
Did we miss anything? Or have a suggestion for a video you'd like us to make? Let us know and we'll be happy to update the video with your suggestions.