Cognilab is a web-based laboratory that lets researchers forget about complicated computer code, recruiting participants or collecting large sets of data. Now, researchers can create sophisticated experiments with a drag-and-drop interface. Published experiments are then distributed to a vibrant crowdsourcing community with over 500k active participants from 190+ countries, allowing researchers to get results faster than ever before and for a fraction of the cost.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a progress bar to my study?
- What is Cognilab? An online research lab for creating and crowdsourcing experiments
- How to add a consent form
- How to add, delete, duplicate and re-arrange blocks and trials
- How to duplicate a block or trial
- How to randomize blocks and trials
- How to sequence stimuli presentation
- How to capture reaction time
- How to use the Trial Data for multi-trial experiments
- How to simplify multi-trial experiments